A modern workspace can give your company a flexible and secure platform to connect, collaborate, and innovate – on any application, device, or cloud at any time that you need to. Workspace modernization became more prominent as cloud technologies matured and corporations began moving their critical business applications to various clouds. These developments enhanced the cloud offerings that large cloud providers (Google, Amazon, Microsoft) could provide and we saw tremendous growth of products like G-Suite, Google Docs, Amazon (AWS, Elastic cloud), Microsoft (Azure, O365, Dynamics), VMware, Citrix, Oracle and many more open source products and tools.
The Current Reality: Workspace Modernization and Digitization
For over two decades, Data Glove Inc (DGI) has been implementing workspace solutions for clients across multiple platforms and clouds with core services in End User Computing, Home User Computing, Infrastructure Services (network, middleware, and applications). Data Glove is platform and cloud agnostic helping its clients achieve a secure, digital workspace that is accessible from anywhere, at any time, and on any device. With the implementation of a modern workspace, digital capabilities and cloud solutions, employee productivity is improved drastically while reducing overhead costs across the organization.
Data Glove Offerings
End User Computing
DGI has managed end user computing resources for several customers. DGI offers following services –
- Service Desk
- Deskside and Remote end user Support
- Mobile device support
- VDI Infrastructure support
- Software Distribution
- IT Asset Management
- Managed operations
- Device Management Deployment – Windows10/android/IOS
- M 365 implementation and Migration
DGI has helped customers design, build, migrate and manage their infrastructure needs to create agile, secure and highly available environments on the latest technologies and Cloud platforms to support their growth objectives. DGI offers following services –
- IT Service Desk
- Core Infrastructure Services (network, servers, middleware, applications)
- Cloud Management and Support Services
- Cyber Security
- IT Governance
- Infrastructure Innovation, Analytics and Automation Services
Modernization – Telecommunications
Telecommunications was among the first industries to lead the way in providing infrastructure and remote services and their modern workplace is now essential to their success and their ability to service and retain customers. Data Glove Inc. and its deep understating of UEM and Infrastructure was able to quickly ramp up by implementing Microsoft M 365 and tools for our Client.
Digitization – Insurance
The insurance industry and it’s remote agents had to transform to a unified endpoint device management and hybrid desktop structure. Data Glove Inc. was able to quickly ramp up one of our insurance clients by implementing VMware Horizon 7 on VMware Cloud on AWS. This major insurance provider was able to achieve the results below:
- An enterprise-grade elastic cloud infrastructure with flexibility and a pay-as-you-use pricing model.
- A unified, hybrid desktop environment to empower their agents.
- Able to maintain the same admin experience both on-premises and in the cloud.
- A successful transition to Horizon 7 giving them cutting-edge capabilities
- A feature-rich SDDC with vSphere NSX-T & vSan.
- Host capacity made available on demand, by the hour and with rapid provisioning
- One-to-many application provisioning
- Virtual desktops in seconds and automated instant clones adding desktops with minimal human intervention and no errors.